- Is there a minimum purchase price to shop online?
- What is your Fill Rate(Sale Rate) to my customer?
- How do I take my product to market?
- How do I promote my product?
- What territory do you service?
- What is the minimum prepaid shipment to an independent retailer?
- What is the minimum prepaid shipment to a distributor?
- What is your average lead time?
No, there is not. However, you must purchase at least $500.00 worth of goods in order to avoid a flat-rate shipping charge of $25.00.
Our Fill Rate is 98%. With our Hyde’s Advantage there are no minimums, only a minimum prepaid combined price for all products.
Through trade shows, product introductions, promotions, flyers, outdoor ads, in conjunction with manufacturer sell sheets, spiffs, and more, Hyde’s will get your brand out to the public.
On your behalf we attend trade shows, visit wholesalers, design ads, employ telesales and travelling brand representatives, as well as offer incentives to our sales team to drive brand awareness.
Hyde’s serves all of Canada.
Hyde’s combines your purchase of all products we sell to meet an order minimum of $350.
$1500 prepaid combined purchase including all products we sell.
A maximum of 7 days to anywhere in Canada.